MY GREATEST ENEMY TO GROWTH IS "ME" PART I

What would you do if you were not afraid?

This question has been resonating in my mind for the last weeks as i read this book of Sheryl Sandberg on women and leadership in the workplace.

If i was not afraid i will have written an article about my and our greatest enemy to progress "Me and Myself"

I have being writing for so long but never in english. Why?  FEAR maybe or SURELY (laughs)...

Afraid that the francophone i am will be judge to use such a beautiful but sometimes not so easy language.

To Fear , only two ways are possible ,  but to both ways , the same denominator stands "ME".

So as i finally jump into my fear and finish this article i started almost 3 years ago , let us discover this enemies of our growth.

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

RIEN NE VAUT LA VIE

vie et responsabilités